Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fluffy Duckie, you're the One!

Fluffy Duckie, you're the ONE!
You make bathtime lots of FUN!
Fluffy Duckie, I'm awfully fond of you!



Fluffy Duckie, joy of joys!
When I squeeze you, you make noise!
Fluffy Duckie, you're my very best friend, it's true!



Every day when I
Make my way to the tubby
I find a little lady who's
Cute & Yellow & Chubby
(rub-a-dub-dubby!)



Fluffy Duckie, you're so fine
And I'm lucky that you're mine!
Fluffy Duckie, I'm awfully fond of -
Fluffy Duckie, I want a whole pond of -
Fluffy Duckie, I'm awfully fond of you!

3 comments:

HeatherScent said...

Awww, Duckie is getting so big!

Pili said...

Awww, she's looking so cute! And does love her bathtub time!

Anonymous said...

She is way too cute. It will be a sad day when you have to see her go, but she will always remember the kind humans who took care of her.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin