Friday, February 04, 2011

Say Hello!

We took January to gain a little sanity, play around a little, and re-evaluate a bunch of things. Now that it's February, I'm finally starting to feel like I know where my head is at again (besides totally missing, lol!). We have a number of updates to share with you.




1. SAY GOOD-BYE!

We are discontinuing several scent lines. Citrus Glaze, Lavender, Plumeria, Mint Tea & Dainty. A lot of these have been 'missing' parts of their product line since before Christmas. So it's more that we are making it official. They have been marked down to their final clearance prices in our Etsy shop. Just search 'Clearance' within our shop, and it will pull everything up.



2. SAY HELLO!

However, we do have several new scents lined up to come in over the next couple months. If you've ordered from us recently, then there is a good chance that you got a mini lotion sample in one of the upcoming scents! Stay tuned for more details (we're mostly waiting on labels & photos to launch).



3. SAY HELLO GORGEOUS!!!

In case you're still hibernating, we began releasing our mineral makeup line in January! At the moment, we have a wide variety of mineral eye shadows and a handful of blushes. We have foundations & concealers in the works, and a few other goodies up our sleeves! If anyone is interested in providing model photos in exchange for free makeup products, please email or convo me! lindsay [at] blsoaps.com . Please include an example photo of yourself (do your makeup!!! LOL!) so I can see if it fits the aesthetic we are looking for, as well as photo quality.

Take a look at our new Mineral Makeup Lines!

On Our Website:



4. NEW SITE!

We are building a completely separate website for wholesale & bulk orders. I'm hoping this will help my sanity a little with wholesale orders, which usually get processed through email, and changed a half a dozen times or so before it's complete, lol! It's not quite done yet, but I am so excited about this big step for our business this year!




So while we spent January pulling ourselves back together after the holidays, it was by no means SLOW! LOL! We spent a lot of time figuring out exactly where we want to be moving this next year, and I CAN'T WAIT!!!

1 comment:

Pili said...

I'm sorry to hear that Citrus Glaze and Lavender are going away... I love your lavender salts!

But I'm really in love with your new line of mineral make up! I've found that you have colours that I haven't seen in my usual sellers, so I'm completing my collection!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin